think meaning in Hindi
[ θiŋk ] sound:
• कल्पना करना
• चिन्ता करना
• चिन्तन करना
• मनन करना
• अटकल करना
• विचार करना
• संकल्प करना
• तय करना
• याद करना
• अनुमान करना
• इरादा करना
• परामर्श करना
• वीचार करना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- because we don't think there were humans yet.
क्योंकि हमें नहीं लगता कि उस समय तक मनुष्य आए होंगे.
- that I think you don't have to look for solutions outside.
कि मुझे लगता है कि समाधान आपके अंदर ही होता है।
- We can also test where we think objects are,
हम चीज़े कहाँ है इसके बारे में भी परीक्षण कर सकते है,
- I start interviewing people about how they think.
मैने कई लोगो का इन्टरवियू किया कि वो कैसे सोचते है
- Astronomers and cosmologists and physicists think
खगोलज्ञ, ब्रह्माण्डज्ञ तथा भौतिकीज्ञ सोचते है कि
- We think the person likes to do what she's doing.
हम सोचते हैं कि वो वही करना चाहती है जो वह कर रही है.
- Tell us what you think of the App Launcher.
एप्लिकेशन लॉन्चर के बारे में हमें अपने विचार बताएं.
- When we think about how we're going to make the world a better place,
जब भी हम दुनिया को बेहतर बनाने की सोचते है,
- thinking it was the most fabulous thing I owned.
मुझे अपनी सारी चीज़ों में वो सबसे कमाल का लगता था।
- And finally, of course, I think it's fair to say
आखिरकार, निसंदेह, मैं सोचता हूं यह कहना जायज़ होगा
- an instance of deliberate thinking; "I need to give it a good think"
- bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation; "She thought herself into a state of panic over the final exam"
- recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection; "I can''t remember saying any such thing"; "I can''t think what her last name was"; "can you remember her phone number?"; "Do you remember that he once loved you?"; "call up memories"
synonyms：remember, retrieve, recall, call back, call up, recollect
- be capable of conscious thought; "Man is the only creature that thinks"
- use or exercise the mind or one''s power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments; "I''ve been thinking all day and getting nowhere"
- have or formulate in the mind; "think good thoughts"
- expect, believe, or suppose; "I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel"; "I thought to find her in a bad state"; "he didn''t think to find her in the kitchen"; "I guess she is angry at me for standing her up"
synonyms：opine, suppose, imagine, reckon, guess
- judge or regard; look upon; judge; "I think he is very smart"; "I believe her to be very smart"; "I think that he is her boyfriend"; "The racist conceives such people to be inferior"
synonyms：believe, consider, conceive
- dispose the mind in a certain way; "Do you really think so?"
- have in mind as a purpose; "I mean no harm"; "I only meant to help you"; "She didn''t think to harm me"; "We thought to return early that night"
- focus one''s attention on a certain state; "Think big"; "think thin"
- ponder; reflect on, or reason about; "Think the matter through"; "Think how hard life in Russia must be these days"
- decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting; "Can you think what to do next?"
- imagine or visualize; "Just think--you could be rich one day!"; "Think what a scene it must have been!"