theorize meaning in Hindi
[ 'θiəraiz ] sound:theorize sentence in Hindi
- Police theorize it might have been a drive-by shooting.
- Some British observers theorized that Benn had grown gun-shy.
- There's only one real flaw in all this theorizing.
- Most likely a result of the spore discharge, he theorized.
- Theorizing, they say, is elemental in virtually all investigations.
- Such a theorized collapse is referred to as the Big Crunch.
- Renner theorized that just being visited may help a patient heal.
- Some researchers theorize that genes for diabetes once protected against starvation.
- But tourism professionals say the academics can theorize all they want.
- The concept of artificial intelligence was first theorized by Alan Turing.
- form or construct theories; "he thinks and theorizes all day"
- construct a theory about; "Galileo theorized the motion of the stars"
- to believe especially on uncertain or tentative grounds; "Scientists supposed that large dinosaurs lived in swamps"
synonyms：, , , , , ,