tetany meaning in Hinditetany sentence in Hindi
- Could someone please put the following from Tetany into plain English?
- He also worked in pathology and pediatrics, including childhood tetany.
- Hypoparathyroidism leads to hypocalcaemia, evidenced by tetany seizure and respiratory paralysis.
- In this work, he highlighted a specific electromyographic sign of tetany.
- This explains muscle flaccidity rather than tetany following fasciculations.
- Electrolyte disturbance may cause cramping and muscle tetany, particularly hypokalemia and hypocalcaemia.
- Symptoms included swooning, moaning, chattering of teeth, hyperpnea, and tetany.
- This causes tetany ( involuntary muscle contraction ), which can lead to death.
- In 1881 he showed a causal relationship between tetany and the removal of goitre.
- During the lumbar puncture, the patient has tetany-his arm muscles contract.
- clinical neurological syndrome characterized by muscular twitching and cramps and (when severe) seizures; associated with calcium deficiency (hypoparathyroidism) or vitamin D deficiency or alkalosis
synonyms：, , ,