tellers meaning in Hinditellers sentence in Hindi
• बोलने वाला
• बैंक का रोकड़िया
• बैंक में रुपया लेने या देने वाला
• कहानी कहने वाला
- "Is that it ? " the teller asked.
- It gives people an incentive to use ATMs instead of tellers.
- These cash machines work like the automated tellers used by customers.
- Automated teller machines and other computerized equipment work cheaper than people.
- A cash withdrawal costs 50 cents at an automated teller machine.
- They show little sympathy or understanding for anyone but the teller.
- The event features the spoken-word ensemble Tellers and Talkers.
- Children chatter on the Internet and automatic teller machines are ubiquitous.
- The map can even help you locate an automatic teller machine.
- Costumes and props help identify the teller, or the material.