telephone line meaning in Hindi
• टेलीफोन लाइन
|telephone: दूर भाषण यंत्र|
|line: श्रेणी डोरी पेशा|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- No roads or electrical lines or telephone lines pass through this land.
- He said wire cutters apparently were used to cut the telephone lines.
- Telephone lines between Baghdad and the rest of the country remain cut.
- Parts of the city were blacked out and telephone lines were cut.
- Basic rates for households with one telephone line should not change.
- But there were no telephone lines for logging onto the Internet.
- In 1988 Iran had 1 . 9 million fixed telephone lines.
- Panic spread across the building and police telephone lines were jammed.
- Telephone lines in many villages of the region were also down.
- Telephone lines and telegraphs were clogged and were unable to cope.