telephone circuit meaning in Hindi
• टेलीफोन परिपथ
|telephone: दूर भाषण यंत्र|
|circuit: घेरा चक्कर दौरा|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Pulse dialing phones operate by momentarily opening the telephone circuit, blocking all current.
- Usually, noise means audible noise, in audio systems, broadcast systems or telephone circuits.
- Previously paper-insulated cable had only been applied for low-voltage telegraph and telephone circuits.
- Some customers installed conditioned telephone circuits for constant higher-speed access.
- "Maybe it's like the way telephone circuits become busy every year during the holidays,"
- On August 15, 1975, two explosions slightly damaged a turbine and destroyed a telephone circuit.
- Each twisted pair line provides a single telephone circuit or local loop to a customer.
- Until recently echo cancellation only needed to apply to the voice bandwidth of telephone circuits.
- This basic telephone circuit was known as a Buzzer, or more commonly, a Condenser Telephone Circuit.
- Windstream Communications provides telephone service both over VoIP and conventional telephone circuits to the Lincoln area.