telephone box meaning in Hinditelephone box sentence in Hindi
• टेलीफ़ोन बूथ
• टेईफ़ोन बॉक्स
|telephone: दूर भाषण यंत्र|
|box: बक्स कटोरा मंजूषा|
- The modern QR telephone box and its supporting infrastructure are not significant.
- The town contains ten homes, the pub, and a working telephone box.
- The song is about a red telephone box in Meols, north ejaculations.
- It had a wooden shelter, a telephone box and a water tank.
- A red telephone box under the bridge is also a listed building.
- There is a small church, a telephone box and a Post box.
- There is a working farm, a red telephone box and a church.
- However, Bean has left his wallet, passport and ticket on the telephone box.
- The main telephone box in the KX range is the KX100.
- Dan is then seen walking away from a nearby telephone box.
- booth for using a telephone
synonyms：, , ,