teem meaning in Hindi
[ ti:m ] sound:teem sentence in Hindi
• पैदा करना
• से भरा होना
• पेट से होना
• भरा होना
• जोर से बरसना
• ज़ोर से बरसना
- They teem with just about every luxury item known to man.
- Meanwhile, the house teems with many other equally formidable egos.
- Nationwide, prisons teem with a quarter-million dope offenders.
- The leafy historic district around Mount Morris Park teems with guesthouses.
- Georgia's back roads teem with odd and wonderful sights.
- "It was such a terrible thing, " Teem said.
- Already, Internet chat lines and fan sites teem with rumors.
- Teems, Keefe, and Rogers each had two interceptions each.
- Hence it is probable that the universe teems with complex life.
- The intersection of Pitkin and Van Siclen teems like a drug bazaar.
- move in large numbers; "people were pouring out of the theater"; "beggars pullulated in the plaza"
synonyms：, , ,
- be teeming, be abuzz; "The garden was swarming with bees"; "The plaza is teeming with undercover policemen"; "her mind pullulated with worries"