tax income meaning in Hinditax income sentence in Hindi
- First, there isn't even agreement on whether to tax income or consumption.
- But this year's large jump in after-tax income will probably not repeat.
- Controlling more cities benefits from increased geographical dominance and greater tax income.
- At the same time, after-tax income advanced 5 percent-- half as fast.
- Interest earnings on accounts also provide non tax income to the District.
- The rate is determined simply by subtracting national consumption from after-tax income.
- Interest earned on reserve accounts is a source of non tax income.
- The Commonwealth had passed legislation that allowed them to nationally tax incomes.
- Net pre-tax income from Bakhrabad was Tk 17 . 40 crore in 1996-97.
- The amount represents 3.4 percent of the average household's after-tax income.
- government income due to taxation