tater meaning in Hinditater sentence in Hindi
• सफ़ेद आलू
- The maid fixed me an omelet and fried up some taters.
- "Hey, Tater Head ! " he says.
- Doesn't let a single sun ray hit those taters.
- Plate tater tots in rows until the entire casserole is covered.
- But residents there weren't as fond of the tater.
- The maid fixed me some French toast and fried up some taters.
- To accompany your steak you have a choice of taters or grain.
- A side order of tater tots goes for 85 cents.
- Not that being a spokespud is new turf for this'tater.
- They might be fine with chicken patties and tater tots.
- an edible tuber native to South America; a staple food of Ireland
synonyms：, , , ,