tack on meaning in Hinditack on sentence in Hindi
- Others, such as Club Med, tack on extra charges for some sports.
- Economists had predicted that businesses would tack on 50, 000 new jobs.
- The newspaper's tack on the campaign has been the subject of criticism.
- Tennessee can finish 8-3 and tack on a bowl game for 9-3.
- Tack on interest and the number grows to about $ 520 million.
- The retailer will tack on another $ 100, so that's $ 200.
- AT & amp; T isn't the first to tack on the fee.
- However, these services tack on an automatic 20 percent driver gratuity.
- So tack on an additional $ 20 a month for that.
- In many states, local governments tack on their own state tax as well.
- fix to; attach; "append a charm to the necklace"
synonyms：, , ,