tabulator meaning in Hindi
[ 'tæbjʊleitə(r) ] sound:
• सारणी बनाने वाली मशीन
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- After the hand count, the sample is fed into the tabulator.
- Tabulator control panels could require dozens of patch cords for some applications.
- Tabulator functions were implemented with both mechanical and electrical components.
- The proxies are being counted by independent vote tabulator, Corporation Trust Co.
- Electronic tabulators rejected such ballots as over-votes.
- It sounds like long days ahead for tabulators and lawyers after the polls close.
- Tabulators that could print, and with removable control panels, appeared in the 1920s.
- Many applications using unit record tabulators were migrated to computers such as the IBM 1401.
- After 1892, McTammany's focus shifted to voting machines and automatic vote tabulators.
- Each compartment had their votes taken individually and then given to tabulators on the tribunal.
- a calculator that keeps a record of the number of times something happens