surrealistic meaning in Hindisurrealistic sentence in Hindi
• अतियथार्थवादी दृष्टिकोण
- Under the river, their surrealistic menagerie formed a peaceable kingdom.
- Solomon's current predicament has its share of surrealistic touches.
- It is not immediately clear which has the more surrealistic content.
- There then followed what Grove remembers as surrealistic acts of kindness.
- Much of his work is surrealistic and filled with social commentary.
- Her surrealistic creations shaped the world of fashion in numerous ways.
- Coil's performances were surrealistic visually as well as aurally.
- The game features a darkly humorous, at points surrealistic setting.
- He also became interested in surrealistic artists such as Salvador Dal?
- The pioneer of surrealistic digital photomanipulation in Russia in the 1990s.
- characterized by fantastic imagery and incongruous juxtapositions; "a great concourse of phantasmagoric shadows"--J.C.Powys; "the incongruous imagery in surreal art and literature"