surmount meaning in Hindi
[ sə:'maunt ] sound:surmount sentence in Hindi
• पार करना
• ऊपर जाना
• परास्त करना
• बढ़ जाना
• अधिक होना
• विजय पाना
• ऊपर आना
• विजय पाना या पार करना
• चोटी पर चढ़ना
• काबू करना
• ऊपर चढ़ा होना
- We no longer instinctively accept that the challenge surmounts all else.
- Writing, marvelous writing, allows Raban to surmount these challenges.
- The company still has to surmount a series of regulatory hurdles.
- He surmounts the obstacles and appears fated to marry the princess.
- There were obstacles to surmount before we could meet as equals.
- Now, he says, China can easily surmount these weaknesses.
- Officials are confident that the hospital will surmount any initial difficulties.
- There are lots of logistical problems that are tough to surmount.
- Of course, Dole still has some big obstacles to surmount.
- Harris said the obstacles could actually help new carriers that surmount them.
- be or do something to a greater degree; "her performance surpasses that of any other student I know"; "She outdoes all other athletes"; "This exceeds all my expectations"; "This car outperforms all others in its class"
synonyms：, , , , , ,
- get on top of; deal with successfully; "He overcame his shyness"
synonyms：, , ,
- reach the highest point of; "We scaled the Mont Blanc"
- be on top of; "The scarf surmounted the gown"