• फेनिल तरंग मंडल
|surf: तरंग लहर फ़ेनिल|
|zone: कटिबंध कमरबंध|
surf zone meaning in Hindisurf zone sentence in Hindi
- "Sandy Beaches " habitats are made up of intertidal beach and surf zones.
- Some of the offshore sand ends up in or near the surf zone.
- Sea kayak touring sees many injuries associated with accidents in the'Surf Zone '.
- These typically occur in the surf zone, where swimmers and surfers are the targets.
- The surf zone is place of convergence of multiple waves types creating complex wave patterns.
- Longshore drift can generally be defined in terms of the systems within the surf zone.
- Different onshore and off shore wind patterns in the surf zone create different types of waves.
- A typical barrier island has a headland, a beach and surf zone, and a sand spit.
- One or two rip currents are always present, making the entire surf zone virtually all rip.
- It is a small slow-moving fish, living in the surf zone of sandy or muddy beaches.