sumptuousness meaning in Hindisumptuousness sentence in Hindi
- If you like, you can simply revel in sheer sumptuousness.
- Salonen managed to evoke the sumptuousness of Wagner with no sacrifice in clarity.
- Most works of such sumptuousness were seen in churches in the Middle Ages.
- Her sets and costumes were known for their sumptuousness and attention to detail.
- Sivkov s art is nurtured by the heavy, garish sumptuousness of his palette.
- The film has an extraordinary visual sumptuousness.
- The environment is intoxicating in its sumptuousness.
- In 1843 there existed five large vacation residences, with 23 others notable for their sumptuousness.
- The English architect Eustace Balfour visited the house and was horrified by the sumptuousness of the interior.
- But such sumptuousness comes at a price : $ 16.99 for a nine-ounce round.
- the quality possessed by something that is excessively expensive
- wealth as evidenced by sumptuous living