• हित उत्तराधिकारी
|in: अंदर का सत्तारूढ़|
|interest: रुचि अनुराग लाभ|
successor in interest meaning in Hindisuccessor in interest sentence in Hindi
- Petitioner is Cole's successor in interest.
- But we still haven't helped this person because we don't know who their successors in interest were.
- Petitioner, the successor in interest to Leslie Salt Company, owns a 153-acre tract of land southeast of San Francisco.
- With the bankruptcy of Four Star s successor in interest, the copyright to the song was acquired by Acuff-Rose Music.
- Digital Research did not gain by this settlement, and years later its successor in interest, Caldera, sued Microsoft for damages in the Caldera v . Microsoft lawsuit.
- New editions of his " Law Dictionary " were put out by Bouvier in 1843 and 1848, and by his successors in interest following his death in 1851.
- Alternatively, the action may be stayed until the Bureau of Indian Affairs makes a tribal status determination ( and eventually dismissed if the BIA concludes the plaintiffs are not the successors in interest.
- The rights to " Bubsy " and its sequels are currently owned by Tommo Inc ., because Atari ( the successor in interest of Accolade ) auctioned the series rights off in 2014.
- Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in a declaration of abandonment, and the claim cannot be restaked by the original locator or a successor in interest for one year from the date of abandonment.
- "Based on newly discovered and / or declassified documents, it can now be shown that UBS is successor in interest to the assets of IG Farben, " according to documents filed to the court.