• निर्वाह सस्य
|subsistence: गुजारा जीविका|
|crop: मुठिया फ़सल होना|
subsistence crop meaning in Hindisubsistence crop sentence in Hindi
- Once abundant fields now lay fallow and support only subsistence crops.
- Indians resisted cultivating sugarcane themselves, preferring to tend their subsistence crops.
- The other half could be used for subsistence crops.
- Sanga is a farming community consisting mainly of subsistence crop and livestock farming.
- Most settlers were farmers growing cotton or subsistence crops.
- Most of Chikosha's land sprouts maize, groundnuts and other subsistence crops.
- Maize is a key subsistence crop, on island's many small landholdings.
- Food had to be purchased at town markets, because farmers had abandoned subsistence crops.
- The fields provided the people with a subsistence crop of wheat, barley and lentils.
- Egypt's agricultural sector is still dominated by hoes, water buffaloes and subsistence crops.