stroma meaning in Hindi
[ 'strəumə ] sound:stroma sentence in Hindi
- Enclosed by the membrane is an aqueous fluid called the stroma.
- Stroma's violent storms occasionally wrought destruction on the island.
- Additionally, the stroma will produce a peg of interwoven mycelium.
- The stroma are produced around the apex of the host shoots.
- Embedded within the interstices of Rollett's stroma is hemoglobin.
- It might work by keeping myeloma cells from attaching to stroma cells.
- The Calvin cycle, which fixes sugar takes place in the stroma.
- The surrounding stroma is reduced and contains inflammatory infiltrate ( lymphocytes ).
- The middle, thickest layer is also called the stroma.
- These tumors characteristically display hypovascular stroma compared to malignant neoplasms.
- the supporting tissue of an organ (as opposed to parenchyma)
- the dense colorless framework of a chloroplast
- a mass of fungal tissue that has spore-bearing structures embedded in it or on it