• टहलने वाला
stroller meaning in Hindi
[ 'strəulə ] sound:stroller sentence in Hindi
- Moms who stroller skate say they get a good postpartum workout.
- City Stroller croaked, as only a stubborn man can croak.
- There are so many strollers that it feels like rush hour.
- She is so distracted, she trips over an oncoming stroller.
- Banks is able to point out the subtleties to the stroller.
- The mangled bodies and mangled car and heartbreaking stroller are gone.
- I recently saw a mother pushing a stroller down the aisle.
- It's proud grandparents pushing strollers, and kids with ball
- Strollers gawk at hundreds of crumbling, time-blackened tombstones.
- My kids eat when they can, sleep in the stroller.
- a small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around
synonyms：, , , , , , ,
- someone who walks at a leisurely pace