strikebreaker meaning in Hindistrikebreaker sentence in Hindi
- The strikebreakers will be marked men the rest of their careers.
- Navy personnel were also used as strikebreakers in the oil industry.
- Nativist sentiments were aggravated by the Greeks being hired as strikebreakers.
- Fistfights broke out whenever striking workers and strikebreakers encountered one another.
- Churchill suggested using four divisions of the Rhine Army as strikebreakers.
- Numerous workers, strikebreakers, policemen, and bystanders were injured.
- A riot began as the strikebreakers attempted to restore transit service.
- Strikebreakers opened fire on the crowd; four rioters were killed.
- In some cases, radical activists attacked houses of the strikebreakers.
- To counter hostile crowds, the line owners turned to strikebreakers.
- someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike