stratum meaning in Hindi
[ 'streitəm ] sound:stratum sentence in Hindi
- Might Peru Ubu find that ever-elusive stratum, success?
- In addition to these, Stalin distinguished the stratum of intelligentsia.
- The stratum corneum has a thickness between 10 and 40 ?m.
- Tall trees about 40 metres high make up the highest stratum.
- They did not have a noble stratum or intelligentsia ( cf.
- The stratum oriens is the location between layers containing basal dendrites.
- The next occupation phase, Stratum I, was badly preserved.
- The rest of the skin below the stratum corneum cannot absorb water.
- There are dedicated collectors on a sub-Saatchi stratum, too.
- For Mongolians, Genghis Khan occupies the same rarefied stratum of history.
- an abstract place usually conceived as having depth; "a good actor communicates on several levels"; "a simile has at least two layers of meaning"; "the mind functions on many strata simultaneously"
- people having the same social, economic, or educational status; "the working class"; "an emerging professional class"
- one of several parallel layers of material arranged one on top of another (such as a layer of tissue or cells in an organism or a layer of sedimentary rock)