• स्तर चित्रण
stratigraphy meaning in Hindistratigraphy sentence in Hindi
- Varves are amongst the smallest-scale events recognised in stratigraphy.
- Debris avalanche blocks are identifiable because they keep their internal stratigraphy.
- In British stratigraphy, the Visean is subdivided into five substages.
- In his later papers he turned to geomorphology and palaeozoic stratigraphy.
- Eastern Indonesia has generally older stratigraphy compared to the western part.
- Shaw ( 1947 ) published a limited summary of the stratigraphy.
- He wrote extensively about paleontology and stratigraphy, describing 707 Sarmatian.
- These variations provide a lithostratigraphy or lithologic stratigraphy of the rock unit.
- This has led to the specialized field of isotopic stratigraphy.
- Brotchie's steading facing NE showing the depth of stratigraphy
- the branch of geology that studies the arrangement and succession of strata