strain component meaning in Hindistrain component sentence in Hindi
- such that the equation will lead to the strain components for an applied field.
- These are 81 equations, 6 of which are independent non-trivial equations, which relate the different strain components.
- It can be seen that the tensorial shear strain components of the infinitesimal strain tensor can then be expressed using the engineering strain definition, \ gamma \, \ !, as
- Strain can be described as a tensor with three principal strains ( ? x, ? y and ? z in a Cartesian coordinate system ), and six shear strains components.
- In the heart, it has been customary to describe the three principal strain components as longitudinal ( in the direction of the long axis of the ventricles ), circumferential ( in the direction of the ventricular circumference ), and transmural ( the deformation across the wall.
- The aggregate modulus of a similar specimen is determined from a unidirectional " deformational " testing configuration, i . e ., the only non-zero strain component is E 11, as opposed to the Young's modulus, which is determined from a unidirectional " loading " testing configuration, i . e ., the only non-zero stress component is, say, in the "'e 1 "'direction.