|stormy: क्रोधी तीव्र|
stormy petrel meaning in Hindistormy petrel sentence in Hindi
- OGLETHORPE : The Stormy Petrels seldom have had it this good.
- A . L . ROWSE, who died lately, was the stormy petrel of Shakespearean scholarship.
- At Simla her by-name was the'Stormy Petrel '.
- The motif of the stormy petrel has a long association with Anarchist Federation of Britain and Ireland.
- In 1932, when Gene Fowler met him, Brown already had a reputation as a " stormy petrel Peckinpau ."
- Her first novel, " The Black Riders ", introduces the hero Dick Fauconbois, known as the " Stormy Petrel ".
- Writing in 1936, Emma Goldman referred to Buenaventura Durruti as " this stormy petrel of the anarchist and revolutionary movement ".
- Writing in 1936, Emma Goldman referred to Durruti as & this stormy petrel of the anarchist and revolutionary movement &
- Pooser was a critic of economic policy, with a newspaper describing him as a " stormy petrel of the economy bloc ".
- That year, The New York Times military affairs expert, Hanson W . Baldwin, wrote that Crommelin was a " stormy petrel who wouldn't shut up ."
- sooty black petrel with white markings; of the northern Atlantic and Mediterranean