stopple meaning in Hindistopple sentence in Hindi
- One used a plunger to break the acid vial, while the second released a lead stopple that held the vial closed.
- But Tuesday, workers awaited delivery of a stopple fitting, a device to block the flow of gas near the pipeline break, Driver said.
- :I recommend " A Primer of Analytic Number Theory : From Pythagoras to Riemann " by Jeffrey Stopple ( published by Cambridge, ISBN 0521012538 ).
- "Epistomium na WdzidBo . . . ksidza Hieronima Powodowskiego, " " Stopple for the Bit of Father Hieronim Powodowski " where Czechowic express solidly a sola scriptura and fundamentalist attitude to the text.
- blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
- close or secure with or as if with a stopper; "She stoppered the wine bottle"; "The mothers stoppered their babies'' mouths with pacifiers"