• कठोर परत
|stony: अष्ठिल आश्मिक|
|layer: क्यारी तह पटल परत|
stony layer meaning in Hindistony layer sentence in Hindi
- Puna soils are composed of an organic rich layer and a stony layer.
- Above the normal soil layer was a very stony layer.
- The Bo Tree is placed on top of large stony layer which may protect the tree up to now.
- As the water ran through the canals, calcite was slowly but steadily deposited on their walls, forming a hard, stony layer.
- In botany, this term specifically refers to a pyrena or pyrene, which is a seed covered by a stony layer, such as the kernel of a drupe.
- Author Harold McGee explains in " On Food and Cooking " that the coconut is the stone of a drupe fruit ( a fruit that has succulent and stony layers surrounding the seed ).