|stone: प्रस्तर पत्थर मणि|
|facing: लोई वस्त्रांचल|
stone facing meaning in Hindistone facing sentence in Hindi
- Pike, a stone faced cowboy, meets up with Tyree, a dishonest gambler.
- The segment can be distinguished by the stone facing on the overpasses.
- The church itself is of brick construction, with an external stone facing.
- The tripartite main entrance has a stone face and carved into it.
- Maybe you could change your name to The Four Stone Faces State.
- The hedge has two stone faces with soil between the two walls.
- There was nothing forced here, and the stone faces registered relief.
- Meanwhile, Stone faces Lorelei, and activates the anti-matter device still in her armour.
- Instead of being excited about Kittles's return, he was stone faced and disgruntled.
- Skipper Pollock stoned face told the picture more than his words.
- a facing (usually masonry) that supports an embankment