stinkpot meaning in Hindistinkpot sentence in Hindi
• कमीना आदमी
- Another name known for the area was " Stinkpot Bay ".
- Their disdain for " stinkpots " runs deep.
- I had disdained " stinkpots, " the sailor's term for motorboats.
- Thank you for getting our minds off the South Florida Stinkpots, or whatever their name is.
- Weg is not the only one embracing what have often been viewed as diametrically opposed designs : the proverbial stinkpot versus the blow boat.
- He befriended actress Louise Brooks and some of their correspondence was collected in the volume " Dear Stinkpot : Letters from Louise Brooks ".
- Reptiles such as the stinkpot turtle and Blanding's turtle and several amphibian species including a variety of frogs and salamanders thrive in this highly productive habitat.
- The stink from the stinkpot turtle ( Sternotherus odoratus ) contains at least four different foul smelling ?-phenylalkanoic acids, including phenylacetic acid, 3-phenylpropionic acid, 5-phenylpentanoic acid, and 7-phenylheptanoic acid.
- They would gaze down from polished decks beneath crackling sails and, as wind-blown purists, remark with disdain upon the motorboats that moved about them and call them " stinkpots " for the fumes and fuel they belched.
- The most common species of " Sternotherus " in most of North America is " Sternotherus odoratus ", the common musk turtle or stinkpot; that entry has more information on the ecology of this group of turtles.
- small freshwater turtle having a strong musky odor
- a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible; "only a rotter would do that"; "kill the rat"; "throw the bum out"; "you cowardly little pukes!"; "the British call a contemptible person a `git''"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , ,