stemma meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- A slightly different version of the stemma has been reconstructed by Alaric Hall.
- This necessitated the creation of stemma, or lines of descent among books.
- The stemma of the Kangyur have been well researched in particular by Helmut Eimer.
- A complete stemma has not been formulated.
- Tesni�re did not actually produce " ordered " stemmas like the two on the right here.
- The stemma of the Kangyur have been well researched in particular by Helmut Eimer and Paul Harrison.
- The lens is biconvex, and the body of the stemma has a vitreous or crystalline core.
- Verb centrality is evident, since the verb is the highest word in the stemma ( the root ).
- Behind each lens of a typical, functional stemma, lies a single cluster of photoreceptor cells, termed a retinula.
- However, there is not yet a satisfactory stemma of the saga, as the relationships between its manuscripts are complex.
- an eye having a single lens
synonyms：simple eye, ocellus
- the descendants of one individual; "his entire lineage has been warriors"
synonyms：lineage, line, line of descent, descent, bloodline, blood line, blood, pedigree, ancestry, origin, parentage, stock
- a tree diagram showing a reconstruction of the transmission of manuscripts of a literary work