steading meaning in Hindisteading sentence in Hindi
- Brotchie's steading facing NE showing the depth of stratigraphy
- Allanbank Courtyard is a U-planned steading begun c . 1780.
- The steading is now exclusively residential, and conversion works are ongoing.
- It is now part of a small development called Scotby Green Steading.
- The farm steading is mainly original; a cottage is also present.
- The Coyotes saw Corkum as a veteran role player who would be a steading influence.
- The most recent building is the agricultural Eastwood Manor Farm Steading, completed in 1860.
- Steadings are not necessarily passed on to the apprentice of the witch who previously watched over the steading.
- The neighbouring farm includes Eastwood Manor Farm Steading which is a Grade I listed building built in 1860.
- The museum is housed in a terraced row of six cottages built in 1793 and one farm steading.