start meaning in Hindi
[ stɑ:t ] sound:start sentence in Hindi
• प्रारंभ स्थल
• जारी होना
• जारी करना
• आरंभ करना
• स्थान से हटाना
• चकित होना
• चौंक पड़ना
• आश्चर्य से खुलना
• निकल पड़ना
• चालू करना
• शुरू होना
• प्रारंभ करना
• आरम्भ करना
• शिकायत करना
• प्रस्थान करना
• अचानक उछल पड़ना
• चौक ऊठना
- but myself and my sisters, if they start using that,
पर अगर मैं और मेरी बहनें उनका इस्तेमाल करने लगीं,
- Maybe the swami is right. You start your new life.
शायद स्वामी सही है. आप अपना नया जीवन शुरू करते हैं.
- Didn't understand ‘%s' (pair must start with a '(')
नहीं समझा ‘%s' (जोड़े को '(' से जरूर शुरू होनी चाहिये)
- Show the splash screen when the session starts up
सत्र शुरु होने पर स्प्लेश स्क्रीन प्रदर्शित करें
- And so I started to argue with these men.
और ईससी कारण से मैने इन सैनिकों से बहस करनी शुरू कर दी
- china word was first used and was started in 1777
चीन शब्द का प्रथम दर्ज उपयोग १५५५ में किया गया था।
- I start interviewing people about how they think.
मैने कई लोगो का इन्टरवियू किया कि वो कैसे सोचते है
- The width of your view when Stellarium starts
स्टेलारियम सुरु होते ही दिखने वाले दृश्य की चौड़ाई
- because the train would come, it would start doing a jig.
क्योंकि जैसे ही रेलगाडी आयेगी, वो नाचने लगेगा।
- It's very difficult to start a private university.
बहुत मुश्किल है एक निजी विश्वविद्यालय शुरू करना.
- the act of starting something; "he was responsible for the beginning of negotiations"
- a turn to be a starter (in a game at the beginning); "he got his start because one of the regular pitchers was in the hospital"; "his starting meant that the coach thought he was one of their best linemen"
- a sudden involuntary movement; "he awoke with a start"
- the advantage gained by beginning early (as in a race); "with an hour''s start he will be hard to catch"
- a signal to begin (as in a race); "the starting signal was a green light"; "the runners awaited the start"
- the beginning of anything; "it was off to a good start"
- a line indicating the location of the start of a race or a game
- the time at which something is supposed to begin; "they got an early start"; "she knew from the get-go that he was the man for her"
synonyms：, , , , , , , ,
- take the first step or steps in carrying out an action; "We began working at dawn"; "Who will start?"; "Get working as soon as the sun rises!"; "The first tourists began to arrive in Cambodia"; "He began early in the day"; "Let''s get down to work now"
synonyms：, , , , , ,
- set in motion, cause to start; "The U.S. started a war in the Middle East"; "The Iraqis began hostilities"; "begin a new chapter in your life"
- play in the starting lineup
- bring into being; "He initiated a new program"; "Start a foundation"
- get off the ground; "Who started this company?"; "We embarked on an exciting enterprise"; "I start my day with a good breakfast"; "We began the new semester"; "The afternoon session begins at 4 PM"; "The blood shed started when the partisans launched a surprise attack"
- get going or set in motion; "We simply could not start the engine"; "start up the computer"
- begin or set in motion; "I start at eight in the morning"; "Ready, set, go!"
- move or jump suddenly, as if in surprise or alarm; "She startled when I walked into the room"
- leave; "The family took off for Florida"
synonyms：, , , , , ,
- bulge outward; "His eyes popped"
synonyms：, , , , , ,
- begin work or acting in a certain capacity, office or job; "Take up a position"; "start a new job"
- begin an event that is implied and limited by the nature or inherent function of the direct object; "begin a cigar"; "She started the soup while it was still hot"; "We started physics in 10th grade"
- have a beginning, in a temporal, spatial, or evaluative sense; "The DMZ begins right over the hill"; "The second movement begins after the Allegro"; "Prices for these homes start at $250,000"
- have a beginning characterized in some specified way; "The novel begins with a murder"; "My property begins with the three maple trees"; "Her day begins with a workout"; "The semester begins with a convocation ceremony"