• खड़ा पाइप
standpipe meaning in Hindistandpipe sentence in Hindi
- This type of standpipe may also be installed horizontally on bridges.
- The tanks supply water to standpipes that in turn supply fire hoses.
- The original eastern cantilever span had firefighting dry standpipes installed.
- The standpipes were removed in the 2000A, increasing fuel capacity by.
- A dry standpipe comprises a fire department connection, e . g.
- Rural water supply was mostly through standpipes that provided water for free.
- As a result, the operator cut off water supply to standpipes.
- Similarly, the tunnels have only limited water standpipe connections for fire suppression.
- Known as the Belton Standpipe, the tower is still in use today.
- Its water was also distributed to residents through standpipes positioned in each district.
- a vertical pipe