• मुद्रांक - कर
|stamp: छाप डाक टिकट छापा
|tax: चुंगी टैक्स दाम
stamp tax meaning in Hindistamp tax sentence in Hindi
- They propose a stamp tax in 1765 to help pay for the war.
- Historically, stamp taxes were administered by the Board of Stamps.
- Most other unit trusts include the stamp tax in the bid / offer spread.
- There, he lobbied successfully for the removal of a stamp tax on Jewish weddings.
- No stamps !'and they burn it down because he's in cahoots with the stamp tax.
- Because ownership changes twice in an Islamic mortgage, a stamp tax may be charged twice.
- A stamp tax is paid for a title.
- _a stamp tax on international travel and travel documents or an assessment on global currency transactions.
- As a Burgess, Carter was one of the most fervent opponents of the Stamp Tax in 1765.
- Fernandez said the government would ask Congress to make the increase in the stamp tax a law.
- a tax collected by requiring a stamp to be purchased and attached (usually on documents or publications)