stagecoach meaning in Hindi
[ 'steidʒkəʊtʃ ] sound:stagecoach sentence in Hindi
• किराये की गाड़ी
- Sometimes it was the stagecoach route, or the Indian trail.
- Stagecoach Inn in Salado, ( 817 ) 947-5111.
- "Better than a stagecoach, " says one.
- The traditional barrel-topped stagecoach trunk was flattened by Vuitton.
- Britain's Stagecoach gets share of Road King, HONGKONG STANDARD
- Linked by a stagecoach with Chicago, the community grew rapidly.
- Here they could transship via stagecoach to Bridgenorth on Lake Chemong.
- Stagecoach Kidderminster pupils have performed in London's West End.
- From there, Morris and her boys continued north by stagecoach.
- From 2004, the operating companies faced heavy competition from Stagecoach.
- a large coach-and-four formerly used to carry passengers and mail on regular routes between towns; "we went out of town together by stage about ten or twelve miles"