stableness meaning in Hindistableness sentence in Hindi
- Without any sense of stableness to the policies and guidelines, a suitable standard is not easy to properly maintain.
- "The biggest thing about Mark's captaincy was his stableness and calmness and everyone around him felt comfortable ."
- WWBIC partners with HACM to assist residents who are interested in the business education and residents are educated with financial stableness, home ownership and successful businesses.
- What I do think is questionable is the stableness; the last 250 edits roughly are from the last week, and around the time the article was promoted to GA; whether that action attracted new people or spurred less active editors to get involved, for better or worse, it's hard to tell, but definitely brings a few questions forward about the recent burst of editing activity ( the last 500 edits date back 2 months for reference ).
- the quality or attribute of being firm and steadfast