splayed meaning in Hindisplayed sentence in Hindi
- Some, like the hand with splayed fingers, are recognizable.
- I whispered, so tense my fingers splayed out like sticks.
- His legs, splayed across the coffee table, are lanky.
- They found his body there, splayed in pool of blood.
- They lie splayed in sewage ditches or alone in empty lots.
- The fingers are just a little splayed and gently curved forward.
- It, too, is topped by a splayed brick arch.
- All have molded limestone sills and splayed lintels with prominent keyblocks.
- Together, the telson and uropods form a splayed tail fan.
- All three are set in splayed brick surrounds topped by keystones.