splashings meaning in Hindisplashings sentence in Hindi
- Jeff came splashing down the brook carrying a fat mallard drake.
- He was looking up at me and splashing around and smiling.
- Thirty minutes later, 18 children are splashing in the surf.
- Andrew said, stepping outside and splashing merrily through a puddle.
- There were huge rust-colored rocks with water splashing down.
- Water lapped the sides of their boats, sometimes splashing inside.
- During peak season you'll find more people splashing offshore.
- Passing beside a beaver pond, we heard sloshing and splashing.
- The newest Yankees seemed to be enjoying the splashing the most.
- That, and Anita Ekberg splashing around in the Trevi Fountain.