• अनादर दिखाना
• लात मारना
|spit: थूक सिकना सींक सीख|
|upon: ऊपर करीब पर लगभग|
spit upon meaning in Hindispit upon sentence in Hindi
- LeRette has been cursed at on occasion, even spit upon.
- Sex : We spit upon the box office receipts . ( He does so ).
- All the gods in turn spit upon the clay.
- Darden says he received death threats, was spit upon, and his family, too, was harassed.
- For those efforts, Hirschbeck was spit upon.
- "It's been knocked down and spit upon.
- Shylock-- the Jewish moneylender who modern readers often regard as an offensively written stereotype-- is spit upon and tormented.
- There was a tight circle around a news editor named Zika Nikolic, who was being shoved and spit upon.
- When Loukianos yelled, " I spit upon the Christian God, " Rais objected, stepped up and spat in the tyrant's face.
- Johnson argued with home plate umpire John Hirschbeck, the same umpire who was spit upon by Baltimore's Roberto Alomar last year.