speedometer meaning in Hindi
[ spi'dɔmitə ] sound:speedometer sentence in Hindi
• गतिमापी यंत्र
- But some other subway systems have managed to make speedometers work.
- Among its offerings for that market is a highly sensitive speedometer.
- There's the giant, round speedometer at center dash.
- The standard features include a 160-mph speedometer and tachometer.
- The speedometer was moved from the window frame into the dash.
- The speedometer of the camera vehicle needs to be accurately calibrated.
- In 1888 Josip Beluai invented and designed the first electric speedometer.
- The speedometer is digital, and there are two trip meters.
- We still use that on car speedometers and gauges, though.
- The car's speedometer was locked at 80 miles an hour.
- a meter fixed to a vehicle that measures and displays its speed