speech sound meaning in Hindispeech sound sentence in Hindi
• अव्यक्त वाक्
• वागितर स्वन
|speech: व्याख्यान भाषण|
|sound: आवाज आवाज़ आहट|
- Spectral properties consist of the speech sound's fundamental frequency and its formants.
- To a normal adult, the processed speech sounds like someone shouting underwater.
- Thus, Hebbian processes come in early and lock in speech sound circuits.
- Limited research has been conducted regarding speech sound acquisition in bilingual children.
- It is important to note that REA doesn't apply to non-speech sounds.
- At 65, I must see her directly or her speech sounds garbled.
- What are the critical cues that differentiate one speech sound from another?
- They are unable to hear the difference between many basic speech sounds.
- Reverberation also affects the speech signal by blurring speech sounds over time.
- Which British ( or Australian etc ) actors'American speech sounds authentic to Americans?
- (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language