speculum meaning in Hindispeculum sentence in Hindi
• वीक्षक-किरण स्पेक्ट्रम
- It had a diameter, focal length speculum metal objective mirror.
- The green speculum has an indistinct cinnamon-buff inner border.
- In flight, it shows a green speculum and pale underwing.
- Rest of body is greyish brown with a bright green speculum.
- A vaginal speculum and a soft cup may also be used.
- Speculum finished third, Rosicrucian fifth, and Green Sleeve ninth.
- Sefton s achievements enabled Speculum to become Champion sire in 1878.
- Speculum Musicae, conducted by Donald Palma, gives a vibrant performance.
- Sully is uniquely compassionate _ he has a way with a speculum.
- Vaginal speculum examination was performed, and pH was measured.
- a medical instrument for dilating a bodily passage or cavity in order to examine the interior
- a mirror (especially one made of polished metal) for use in an optical instrument