specifiable meaning in Hindispecifiable sentence in Hindi
- The first two quantities are specifiable in terms of appropriate mechanical variables, and by definition
- Thus in its totality, the holomovement is not limited in any specifiable way at all.
- Hegel consistently lays more stress on passion than on the more historically specifiable interests of men.
- Weber defined domination ( authority ) as the chance of commands being obeyed by a specifiable group of people.
- The process of transforming tacit knowledge into explicit or specifiable knowledge is known as codification, articulation, or specification.
- As a result, there are only k-1 separately specifiable probabilities, and hence k-1 separately identifiable vectors of coefficients.
- He considered it scientifically incoherent to claim that a medication or food constituent had a specifiable satiating power and an effect in itself on weight.
- Programmers, statisticians or logicians are concerned in their work with the main operational or technical significance of a concept which is specifiable in objective, quantifiable terms.
- For the moving-in there was a tax between 50 and 500 Gulden and a new sum specifiable every year to be paid as a general contribution.
- According to Yudkowsky, building a Friendly AI is primarily about designing a system with " stable, specifiable goals ", independent of whether those goals are moral.
- capable of being specified; "specifiable complaints"