• स्पीशीज आक्रमण
|species: प्रजाति भांति
|invasion: चढ़ाई चढ़ाई धावा
species invasion meaning in Hindispecies invasion sentence in Hindi
- There was also a burst of species invasion from neighboring areas.
- The economic repercussions of this type of species invasion can be devastating.
- McNeely cites the Irish potato famine as a classic example of species invasion.
- Propagule pressure plays an important role in species invasions ( Groom, 2006 ).
- Today the worst threat to the species is the invasive species invasion of the zebra mussel.
- The number of species invasions has been on the rise at least since the beginning of the 1900s.
- Additionally, the phenomenon often colludes with landscape alteration, pollution, and species invasions to effect amphibian extinctions.
- Such areas allow large scale natural processes to occur, relatively free from edge effects and substantial exotic species invasion.
- Drake ( 1991 ) used an assembly model to demonstrate that different community types would result from different sequences of species invasions.
- Nevertheless, it is difficult to unequivocally attribute extinctions to a species invasion, and the few scientific studies that have done so have been with animal taxa.