specialism meaning in Hindispecialism sentence in Hindi
- It was also awarded a second specialism as a Language College.
- It was awarded a specialism as a Technology College in 1994.
- Courses are not always available in each of these subject specialisms.
- Mayflower has specialisms in science and mathematics as well as languages.
- Rydon has specialisms in Science College and Business and Enterprise College.
- The school has specialisms in Business and Enterprise and Applied Learning.
- Hornsey School for Girls was awarded a specialism in Performing Arts.
- It also has the unusual specialism of Humanities and Global Citizenship.
- As the 18th century progressed each town developed a different specialism.
- His specialisms included nonlinear partial differential equations and calculus of variations.
- the special line of work you have adopted as your career; "his specialization is gastroenterology"
synonyms：, , ,
- the concentration of your efforts on a particular field of study or occupation