sozzled meaning in Hindisozzled sentence in Hindi
• नशे में चूर
• शराब के नशे में धुत्त
• नशे में धुत्त
- Sozzled star is sent to dry out by soccer boss.
- Of course, he's also loaded _ lit, sozzled, whatever.
- We first meet the artist sozzled, denouncing Picasso with the least imaginative word in the vernacular.
- What was the Postal Service thinking in 1980 when it portrayed W . C . Fields in all his sozzled splendor?
- Nan is hectored by a group of sozzled frat boys in a Second Avenue bar, Dorrian's Red Hand.
- Though she falls in love with Jim, she remains quite helpless when the often sozzled warden directs his attentions toward her.
- When a sozzled schmo on the next barstool tells him about Roberts'character, Maggie, and her pre-marital flights, Gere goes with the story.
- Mrs Willis's grief and pain over losing son Josh has been heartbreaking and we know it's bad, but we love when Terese gets sozzled ."
- Every fight that breaks out on the program requires the downing of another round, and by the time little Joey is wheeled into the operating room, he is beyond sozzled.
- Determined to solve the case, Trixie stalks the senator to an exclusive restaurant where, sozzled on martinis, he delivers a rambling, incoherent monologue about presidential hanky-panky.
- very drunk
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,