• पत्रावरणबद्ध पुस्तक
softback meaning in Hindisoftback sentence in Hindi
- DiVX is the softback to the hardback of DVD.
- The run was limited again to 150 softback sets.
- Washington Square Press, $ 14 ( softback)
- A softback version of the compilation followed in September 2008 and is available to retail distribution.
- The original publications were in an unusual format ( 15 cm x 7 cm softback pictorial ).
- A less expensive binding method is that used for paperback books ( sometimes called softback or softcover ).
- The bat handle of the bookmark is easily lost and softbacks with entirely intact bookmarks command a price premium.
- He introduced a new typeface and new designs for the front covers of both the softback and hardback editions.
- This was printed on yellow paper with the same design as the softback, giving a uniformity of appearance to both formats.
- Most of the books were softback, sold for 25 to 50 cents, and were only available through the National Tribune.
- a book with paper covers
synonyms：, , , , ,