• मृदु दारू
|soft: अल्कोहल रहित मंद|
|wood: काष्ठ सुषिर काष्ट|
soft wood meaning in Hindisoft wood sentence in Hindi
- Soft woods are cut from evergreen conifers like pine, spruce, fir and larch.
- Even earlier, however, local villagers had experience in making tableware from soft woods.
- Wood may be divided into two distinct groups : hardwood and soft wood.
- The soft wood has been used to make furniture and shoes.
- Pine is a light-colored, soft wood with a medium texture and closed grain.
- Common soft woods include cedar, douglas fir, pine, redwood and spruce.
- The wings are beautifully articulated, feathers minutely carved in a soft wood, then gilded.
- As in earlier times, they are built from soft wood, mainly larch and spruce.
- In Japan, most woodworkers use soft woods, and thus can use extremely hard steel.
- Cedar is an extremely soft wood and when dry it will cut like butter.