soft touch meaning in Hindisoft touch sentence in Hindi
- But the thing about him is, he has a surprisingly soft touch.
- He had just this soft touch about him that banished all doubt.
- Somewhere along the way, I've acquired a reputation as a soft touch.
- He is a powerful rebounder with a soft touch around the basket.
- I thought him a soft touch for money and told him so.
- Still others worry that he is a bit of a soft touch.
- Enter the Soft Touch Mouse from Fellowes, a leader of computer accessories.
- Everyone was awed at his wonderfully soft touch around the greens.
- Why the soft touch by Democrats on such a major, election-year political issue?
- The more high tech we get, the more we need the soft touch,
- a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
synonyms：, , , , , , ,