social climber meaning in Hindisocial climber sentence in Hindi
• बेहतर सामाजिक स्थिति पाने का इच्छुक व्यक्ति
|social: सामुहिक सभा|
|climber: आरोही बेल लता|
- If she were a social climber she never would have done that.
- S . Pittman ( SIDEWAYS ) : NYC social climber mounts Everest.
- Max Beerbohm criticised him as a social climber who had forgotten his origins.
- He was just more multitalented _ as salesman, social climber, architect and decorator.
- Angry, pill-popping Mimi is a highly connected social climber, snob and vocal anti-Semite.
- Norwich still doesn't understand why people dismiss socialites as social climbers.
- I was always a horrible little social climber in my way.
- Drescher, a social climber, regularly hosts dinner parties with high-ranking guests.
- Successful social climbers do feel superior _ after all, that's why they climb.
- "It's a mark of the social climber, " agrees the other.
- someone seeking social prominence by obsequious behavior